Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Seats Back In & Wobblier Than Ever!

Figured seeing as the flooring may take a while to get going I should put the seat back in so that I can have more than just one passenger!

Slight issue, its very wobbly.

Im not sure if this is because I got the wrong sized bolts to hold the metal arms in place (highly likely) or if it was that wobbly before and I just didn't think anything of it.

I figure the cabinets that used to run along the stretch of the van used to stabilise it when its as a bed, Im sure when I have cabinets back in it will sort out a lot of the problem, in the mean time, no funny business will be taking place in the bed (ha!) and I'm going to get the correct size bolts.

It works great as a seat though so theres a sigh of relief! Also a lot more comfortable as the foam means you're more upright compares to practically laying down because the foam had disintegrated!

Photobucket

Charles & Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment