Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Early Days

Okay starting from the beginning.

I got Montgomery in early 2009 from the lovely boys at Auto Europe (Perth WA).

I had been so desperate to get a kombi I had made regular visits to see them and ask when they might know of one coming up for sale that was a good quality van.

Lo and behold! My darling Montgomery became available and we've been together since!

Photos from the day I got him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few pictures to give you an idea of what the interior was like

Captains seat which is accompanied by a cushion as one of the springs stabs through and rips any pants/skirts etc that get between if and a juicy rump ready for stabbing!

Photobucket

The front with a small very vague view of the cabinets that were installed at the time.

Photobucket

View of the back rock n roll bed included

Photobucket

Sorry there aren't many photos to give you a better idea, wasn’t aware I was going to be blogging about it all later!



Charles & Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment