Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back Floor

Now that all the walls were painted it was time to paint the floor! Before painting it though i cured it with a rust oxidizer to make sure that ontop of the rust kill paint i was going to use that it really wasnt going to spread any further.
Photobucket
Looking much cleaner and finished
Photobucket

Not quite sure how but i managed to sit on the paint lid.. twice Photobucket

After painting the floor I wasnt 100% about wether or not to paint the back base, as the original paint wasnt in that bad condition. In the end I thought I should while all the seats etc were out and I had access also I was worried it would look like an unfinsihed project if i didnt.

Original paint
Photobucket (before i took the panel off the LH side and painted)

Once the back base was painted
Photobucket

Very happy with how it turned out. It all looks uniform and CLEAN!

Charles & Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment