Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Interior Woodwork

One day i was cruising around driving to the shops, when i casually went around a corner and KABLAM! the wardrobe that was positioned behind my drivers seat was there no longer.. It was now on the left hand side of the car, lets just say that it gave me a helluva fright!

SO! Whilst taking that out to stop giving any passengers heart attacks i decided that i would remove the little 3 way fridge as well and look into getting it repaired. Funny story that....

I arranged to take my fridge into a repair place in Kwinana (i think) somewhere and mum came with me as i had no idea where i was taking it and we thought we'd go for lunch somewhere, two birds one stone!

So we arrive at the place and chatting to the manager about what could be wrong how much it might cost etc when the manager gets one of the boys off the roof of a caravan and sends him off to get it out the car then starts saynig what a nice couple we'd make, and that we should do dinner.. and then mum gets a great idea and pipes up and says well that can be payment! Charlotte will take him out for tea or a drink as payment! Manager (and boy) love this idea.. me not so much, i kept asking how much it cost and wanted to pay so i didnt feel obliged to go to dinner with him!

So the following week I go back to pick it up, turns out one of the weeny springs had just come loose so wasnt connecting the power supply. HA! So he gets my number off the invoice and says he'll let me know when hes up my way and we can go for a drink.. (secretly hoping he doesnt remember).. however he does...

A few months later i get a text from an unknown number asking to go for drinks, was very confused initially then it dawned on me! Luckily i had a valid excuse, i was packing up and venturing off to the UK for 3 months in 2 days time! So he said he'd rain check in 3 months time - much to my horror..

But thankfully he didnt and just to clarify its not that he wasnt a nice guy or anything, just not my type and he also lived like over an hour away so was pointless!

I sound like a cheeky bitch now dont i... heres some pictures to take your mind off that

Photobucket

Photobucket


Charles & Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment